A busy and super sweet family in Woodside CA is looking for a wonderful and experienced weekend starting as soon as possible. You will be caring for a newborn.
The ideal candidate for the role is highly experienced with newborns, maternal, nurturing, down-to-earth, confident, professional, adaptable, flexible, shares the same family values, attentive, engaging, proactive, self-starter genuinely loves working with children, easy to communicate with, and not allergic to dogs. The family has a sweet, medium-sized lab.
The family currently works from home.
The Schedule is Saturday and Sundays from 9 am-9pm.
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- Longterm experience with newborns, toddler
- Proven work stability with prior employments
- Proof of legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Up to date on your vaccination, including the Covid vaccine.
- Consent to a background check
- Travel needed
- Occasional overnights needed
- Second language a plus but not required(Mandarin opr French)
- Engage the child in age-appropriate activities( walks, singing, etc.)
- Keep the child’s area clean and tidy
- Ensure the safety of the baby at all times
- Feeding, changing, and make sure baby is clean
- Dress baby and change diapers
- Foster healthy sleep habits
- Sterilize bottles
- $35-$45 per hour DOE
- Paid health insurance
- Paid 2 weeks vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid federal holidays
- Guaranteed pay
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightnanny.com.