A wonderful family in Menlo Park is looking for a family Assistant for their family. They have two children, who are 10 and 13 years old.
The position starts end of April.
The schedule is 2-6 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. 1-6 pm on Thursdays. Total of 21 hours a week
The ideal candidate for this role is kind, energetic, fun, intuitive, active, proactive, a self-starter, resourceful and trustworthy.
- Recent, excellent, and verifiable professional references
- Family Assistant experience
- Experience working with kids of the same age
- Proven work stability with prior employment
- Proof of legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Covid Vaccinated
- Consent to a background check
- Picking the kids up from school and taking them to after-school activities
- Overseeing and making sure the kids do their homework/their chores
- Engaging the kids with fun projects and board games
- Light housekeeping
- Meal prep for the kids
- $35-$37 per hour, depending on experience(on payroll)
- $300 stipends toward your health insurance
- Paid vacation
- 3 days of paid sick leave
- Paid federal holidays
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic family
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.