We’ll be here for you throughout and beyond the hiring process. If you have concerns or need advice, we’ll be here for you. We’ll do all the hard work for you, and all you have to do is show up for the interview.
Good nannies go above and beyond to bring so much happiness into the lives of the families they work for. Often, these efforts are not appreciated or even recognized. Our job is to educate the parents about the importance of valuing your hard work.
It is NOT easy to be an awesome nanny. Every good nanny knows it takes lots of love, energy, kindness, hard work, commitment, and lots of patience to be an amazing nanny. Our founder has been there, so she knows. Here at Find the Right Nanny, we work with families who would value and respect what you bring to the table.
I know you’re probably wondering what love’s got to do with it. But we Love you, good nannies. Both in good times and challenging times, you provide stability, care, love, happiness and unwavering support for the families and children that you care for. Because of this, we truly love you and would love to find you an amazing family who would do the same as well.
We will only match you with positions that meet your desired compensation.
We’re fun and down to earth
Have you met our founder yet?! She’s the coolest person ever and extremely down to earth.
To show our commitment to you:
- We will only match you with positions that suit your experience and skill set.
- We won’t waste your time with positions that don’t fit your desired hours, pay or responsibilities.
- We’ll help you draft a work agreement that clearly outlines your job description, hourly pay, benefits, and responsibilities.
- We’ll review your employment agreement to make sure that you and your employer are on the same page.
- Even after the hire, we’ll be here to listen to your concerns and provide expert advice on how to resolve any problematic situations with your employer.
- We’ll help prepare you for interviews with potential employers.
- You’ll have access to the best jobs possible.
- We’ll always look out for your best interests in every position.
- We’ll never force you to fill a position that you don’t want.